Do you wanna know when the Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2018/2019 would begin and also mor details about it? Well, you are in luck as this post is about NAF 2018.
This post is for those who are looking for jobs offline and not online. If you are looking for “how to make money online” type of posts as that is what this blog centers on, you can browse through other posts.
Application for NAF recruitment 2018 has not commenced. This time last year (April 14th, 2018), the portal had opened and closed for application. But it is most likely that application would begin later this month. Don’t worry, this page would be updated of it has begun. Always make sure to check back everyday for an update.
I would tell you all you need to know about the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment exercise.
How To Apply For Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018
Like I stated earlier, the exercise has not began. Once the portal is open, surely this page would be updated and all necessary information would be provided. Always make sure to check back for all necessary information.
Requirements For NAF 2018 Recruitment Exercise
• First of all, as an applicant you must be a Nigerian.
• For tradesmen or women, you must be between 17 and 24 years. For Non- tradesmen or women, you must be between 17- 22 years of age. Drivers who are between 18- 28 years are only accepted.
• All applicants must be medically and mentally fit to participate.
• Male applicants must be at least 1.68m or 5.5ft tall. For females, you must have a minimum height of 1.65m or 5.4ft.
• The recruitment program is only open to those who are not married. Interested applicants must be single.
2018 Nigerian Airforce Academic Qualification
The NAF 2018 academic or professional qualification is as follows:
• Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE obtained not later than 6 years to this exercise. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
• Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM or City & Guild Certificate. Candidate with only Trade Test Certificate are required to also have a minimum of 3 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English. In addition, applicants applying as tradesmen/tradeswomen must possess ND(with minimum of Lower Credit) or other relevant trade qualification from government-approved institutions. Note that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply.
• Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence or international passport must be attached. In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
Requirements: Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the form:
Medical Records: ND Medical Records.Nursing: RN/RMLab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.X-Ray Technician: ND X-ray Technology.Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/Dental TherapyPharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.Environmental Technician: ND Environmental Technology.Biomed Technician: ND Biomed Technology.Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.Statistics: ND Stats.Assistant Chaplain: ND Christian Religious Study.Assistant Imam: ND Arabic/Islamic Studies.Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engr./Electrical Electronics Engr/Air Engineering Technology.Meteorologist: WMO Class III Meteorology Assistant Certificate.Domestic Electricians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Cert 1,2,3 Domestic Elect, Work.Building Technology: ND Building tech/QS/Land Surveying/Civil Engineering.Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Comm. Cert/Trade Test Cert in Videography/Photography.Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage.Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign Writing/Plumbing/Mason/domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.Computer Tech: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Software Engr. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.ND PhysiotherapyND Medical SupplyND Printing TechnologyPE/Sports: ND/NCE Physical Education, Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions will be an added advantage.Catering: ND in Catering Services.Education: NCE Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, Home Economics, Nigerian Languages, French, Business Management, Fine Art.
Required Documents For NAF 2018 Registration
All the necessary documents which are required of every applicant for the Nigerian Airforce online registration include the following:
An applicant must have:
– A Birth Certificate
– A Passport Photograph
– First School Leaving Certificate Result
– WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Results
– NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN (These ones are not compulsory. They are all optional)
NAF 2018 Qualifying Test Venues And Centres
The following places are the venues for the qualifying tests:
1. Lagos: Sam Ethnan Airforce base, Ikeja.
2. Ilorin: 303 MAG, Nigerian Airforce, Ilorin.
3. Enugu: 113, Helicopter combat training group, Nigerian Airforce, Enugu.
4. Makurdi: Nigerian airforce base, Makurdi
5. Maiduguri: 105 composite group, Nigerian Airforce, Maiduguri.
6. Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation base, Mabera, Sokoto
7.Ipetu- Ijesha: Nigerian Airforce Institute of Safety, Ipetu Ijesha.
8. Yola: 103 strike group, Nigerian Airforce, Yola.
9. Kano: 404 Flying Training School, Kano.
10. Kaduna: Nigerian Airforce base, Kawo Kaduna
11. Bauchi: Nigerian Airforce base, Bauchi
12. Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Airforce, Benin
13. Jos: 451, Nigerian Airforce station, Jos.
14. Port Harcourt: 115 special operations group, Nigerian Airforce, Port Harcourt.
Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview.
Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
Indigenship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
Technical Support: For Technical Support, please call: 09064145533,08043440802 or 08053440802 or Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All phone lines are available between 8:30AM and 5:30PMNOTE APPLICATION IS FREE