FCMB USSD Code: This post is all about FCMB Transfer Code that can be used to send money to other banks in Nigeria. This code is referred to as FCMB USSD Code.
FCMB USSD Code
What is FCMB USSD Code all about?
There are a list of USSD codes that can be used to ease life with First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
FCMB USSD Code For to Transfer Money to other Banks via Mobile Phone.
To transfer money from FCMB to other banks using your mobile phone through the FCMB USSD Code, just follow the steps below;
• Just dial *389*214# for FCMB mobile banking service.
You would be shown options:
– Activate with card
– Activate with Account
– Activate with MWallet
Choose the second option and then;
• Enter your bank account number
• Either call 01-2798800 or you go to any FCMB branch to get and generate your PIN.
• After getting your PIN, dial *389*214# and click on security for security setup.
• Click Change PIN so as to change your PIN. Enter your default PIN and then enter a new four (4) digits.
FCMB Mobile Application for Money Transfer.
Just download FCMB mobile application and use it to transfer cash directly. It is easier than using FCMB USSD code for money transfer.
That is all on FCMB USSD Code to transfer money to other banks. If you need any help, kindly comment below.