Sell Payoneer Funds in Nigeria:
If you have Payoneer funds available for sale and you are looking for a place to sell these funds in Nigeria, you are in luck.
I will show you how to sell Payoneer funds in Nigeria easily and at a very good rate.
Payoneer is the best and number one alternative to PayPal which is not supported in all countries.
Now, let’s get straight to why you are here- how to sell Payoneer funds in Nigeria.
How to Sell Payoneer Funds in Nigeria
This is quite easy. All you have to do is;
• Make sure that your Payoneer account is enabled for the Make A Payment services. This is to allow you to be able to transfer your Payoneer account to another Payoneer account through your Payoneer e-mail.
• I would refer you to someone who you would send your Bank account number to (Nigerian bank account) and then prove you are legitimate.
• You would have to show that the name on your Payoneer account must be the same with your local bank account in Nigeria.
• Also, you need to show your “Payoneer Payment History” to confirm the source of the funds available for sale.
• You are to negotiate the exchange rate with the person you are selling your Payoneer funds to.
• Once everything has been settled, you get the buyer’s Payoneer email for transfer.
• Done deal!!
Sell Payoneer Funds in Nigeria via Online Incomes
Selling your Payoneer funds is easy. I would refer you to Ifiokobong Ibanga and you can get him at 08026529647. He is a very popular person online and runs InfoGuideNigeria.com, myPastQuestion.com and Make Money Online.
He is 100% trustworthy and the good news is that he would buy your Payoneer funds from you at a very good rate. He is one of the best few persons you can sell Payoneer funds in Nigeria and be happy. He uses these Payoneer funds for product importation and makes his profit.
If you have any questions or problems on how to sell Payoneer funds in Nigeria. Kindly make use of the comment section below.